Below are the answers for the quiz given in the previous blog.
1) C. To mend differences between the liberal and conservative wings of the Texas Democrats
2) C. While inside the Texas Theater, during a movie entitled 'War is Hell'
3) A. A 7.65 mm Swedish Mauser
4) C. Operation Mongoose
5) ( A) ---(C) --- (B)--- (D)
6) A. Walker was a committed segregationist and passed out “whites-only” pamphlets for military service
7) C. 201-289248 CI
8) D. A and B
9) D. Four
10) D. A photo bearing the blank outline of a man over which an actual image can be superposed
11) A. He had lost his way, and ended up in the building by mistake.
12) C. 575
13) D. They were ordered to face the motorcade, and keep their backs to the crowd
14) C. Trying to retrieve an occipital skull fragment dislodged by the head shot
15) C. The FBI, after having the curb section removed, took it to their HQ in Washington, then when it was requested (by researcher Harold Weissberg) they said it was “destroyed”.
16) D. The two films were somehow altered to eliminate or reduce dramatically reduce the speed change.
17) C. Tom Arnold
18) C. He was a terrible shot in rifle practice, and often missed targets by wide margins
19) D. All of the above
20) C. At least one shot (from one expert rifleman) hitting anywhere on the target, but in the 5.6 seconds – after 18 rounds fired.
18-20 correct (Expert - qualified to discuss the assassination)
15-17 (Good) - You know a bit about it but don't go making any "historical" 13 part series!
12-14 (FAIR) - Better bone up before doing ANY film making!
< 12 : Time to study your recent history!